Monday, December 4, 2023

Sure, insurance

  Hi everyone, I have considered this mad blog complete but maybe I will still post sometimes.  The thing for today is questioning post office insurance for packages.  I kind of get it and agree, I mean if you are sending 300 dollars in the mail then why not an insurance system to protect it.  Except that I think the postal service is intrinsically for things like mailing packages, so why don't they shoulder the responsibility for lost items?  Instead, now, if you don't buy insurance, it is like you are agreeing to a gamble where they don't have any obligation to successfully do what you pay for which is for them to safely get your valuable thing from point A to point B.  I say this because I am missing a package that I mailed to myself and one of the other two packages was slit open as if to say, don't expect the one that is missing.  It was an ordeal at the post office and I might have been considered a problem customer because I was in a hurry and kept having to redo the address labels.  So I could expect revenge, except the person helping me was a good and patient person who I think would be less likely to hide the mail on purpose than the people up north who continually harrass me with overt racism and political hatred everywhere I go.  Really, the package will probably get here tomorrow, things do get lost, but these are nasty social warfare times where people are getting in their jabs to disrupt quality life just as the northern schools taught them to.  And where is the protection, where are the contractual agreements, where is the accountability?  It is for sale temporarily so insurance sharks can cash in on our suffering, and so regular businesses have no responsiblity whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment