Friday, June 9, 2023

The creeping threat of smog pollution

I thought of some funny facebook jokes about the air quality experience which is saying 

 

I held my breath for two days

 

a whole generation is going to grow up with smokers voice

 

What I didn’t see was advice for smokers during an air quality emergency

 

Well these three jokes would have been fun to share on facebook if it was still a platform for me and legitimate socializing resource.  But sadly after suctioning everyone’s social participation for several happy years, facebook chose a less happy direction and ran through their own agendas while people pretended to stick up for justice.  And to some users it still seems like an innovative free service even though most people have to pay to share anything and can’t at all if it is their authentic friend connections. People can say otherwise but even weak journalists are starting to write insightful little articles about how people are lonely now.  Gee I wonder why.  Could it be the ads for desperate small business coaches that replaced our friend’s clever witticisms?  But no one dares speak up or out about facebook’s crooked theft of the heart of our lives after years of patient support for anything they did. For me, my one thousand friends were gained through facing society with severe social anxiety.  And I don’t take it lightly for rich northerners to help themselves to my life and contacts while overtly insulting and harassing me every single day. I guess people will return to churches and facebook will be a fun fad that happed and now a worldly media resource as nasty and power hungry as the Ted Turner empires of the 90s which started all these problems anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment