Thursday, March 25, 2021

My 2 cents on government spending

 A post today is simple which is that I agree it is a good time for reparitions. People could think that the economic losses should cause people to wait, but it is all the more reason and all the more appropriate for people to give from their poverty when they can.  That is what black people were forced to do for generations, to find resources from nowhere and live anyway without basic needs. So it is just the right priority during Covid recovery. We should tax ourselves voluntarily and as a country and as local communities.  Many people are already doing the work. I expect to do most of my part during purgatory and think it will be good. I do not plan to pay back the suffering as a punishment but instead will take Christ's offer of all you can eat forgiveness while I learn to cook all you can eat restaurant food. I am also going to live at the mall for a while and run a surprise store with things that can only be sold in purgatory. That is all for today and now I will try to work on imaginary mice novels. I owe a 40 dollar pledge to holocaust survivors but will probably still also buy cupcakes for myself on credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment