Friday, September 3, 2021

Return of the Mad Blog

 Well everyone, I am restarting my blog after a break to manage behavior problems. So I am back to my normal topics instead of complaining about people being mean to me personally for political reasons.  So today I have two quick topics: first, just to say that I think Apple computers has made its charging ports wear out faster as a power play and as a way to make more money from replacement devices.  It could not be more obvious and my first iPhone lasted four times as long as any of my subsequent replacements.  Then the second issue is that some of the drug stores lock up the brand name over the counter medicine and then drag their feet for customer service so people end up buying the store brand. That is some nasty cheating and the fact that we have no government to intervene with anything like that in our society is a tragedy and a dangerous reality that probably signals the end of safe living for most of us. But this isn't a post about terrorism, domestic or otherwise, and we certainly don't need to be attacked by the Taliban for our own country to be ruined. We already have the New York Times for that. Anyway I guess there is going to be a war in the US soon. People can call it a civil war but I think there will be a lot of "immigrants" helping on one side, won't there be. That is enough for now. This blog got ignored as part of the silence people pretended to complain about. The newsflash that you won't have access to is that a lot of you aren't going to heaven. Bye! I am not Lot's wife. I won't miss anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment