Thursday, August 11, 2022

Can laws fix it anyway, I don't know

 Well everyone, time for a quick mad blog topic, which is about amazon delaying payments.  Lilke you pay but the money doesn’t leave your account.  I don’t know their intent, but I think what it does is create a false debt for every customer, or even a real debt, as if you bought their items on credit.  When really you are just trying to buy like normal.  It is a tool of slavery, and while I think that is a goal of a lot of the tech companies, it has actually already affected our country for many years through credit card debt and other debts.  I myself am in a boat now where I would consider buying myself some more time through debt.  Anyway, that is all. No need for a rant on a blog that hasn’t been as ruined as some of my other blogs.  Have a nice day. Probably things like this will be fixed once our country splits up.  Who gets amazon?  Maybe there will be normal stores again in one of the countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment