Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Revisiting

I might share blog links soon, and I just want to repeat a solution idea I have mentioned before after many years of hoping the best for immigrants. It is similar to raids except I think people should find all the immigrants and print out an ID card for them, granting anyone easy instant citizenship.  And then, because there truly are problems with trafficking and abuse, the other task involves simply enforcing criminal law, which should be stricter against all abusers, rapists, and murderers, including Americans who are ruining lives as much as other bad people. There is a lot I don't know about what is happening all over our crisis-filled country, but I do think that simple concepts of welcoming people and protecting everyone from harmful abusers is in fact possible, as rightful moral things usually are. Also, has anyone thought of inviting Mexico to be part of the United States? It would be a nice gesture, considering everything Mexicans have done for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment