Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Solutions for a Change

I feel like doing a post with a couple of solutions to problems this time.  The two ideas are about problems we have needed to solve for twenty years.

The first problem is immigration, and I would like to share my idea which is that schools and hospitals should officially instead of unofficially become the new Ellis island, and there should be offices where people take snapshots of people, make an I.D. card, and pass out citizenship like candy to anyone who is willing to even pretend to be temporarily allegiant to the United States.  That is my opinion.  And people say "what about terrorism?", but it should be a very simple policy that terrorism and crime are against the law, which will apply to all citizens. Same with healthcare and welfare policies. 


The second idea I have is a component that I think would help the insurance problems.  People should see by now that at least some healthcare is going to be socialized no matter what.  And one of the main things that makes people fight against it is that millions of people don't want to and shouldn't have to be forced to pay for abortions.  Well my idea is for there to be a choice of tax pools for people to fund as part of their taxes, where people choose three out of five funds to designate their money to go to, and one of those is a fund for controversial medical procedures that pro choice people can support.  And people who don't want to pay for that stuff can support something else. People will argue that if it gets paid for at all then everyone paid for it but I do not think it has to be that way and there must be a solution for the gridlock that is more about abortion than many people either realize or are willing to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment