Sunday, September 15, 2024

 Well hello everyone, it's me again, slowly adding a mad blog post here and there.  Today's post is from something exactly today, which is blogspot's, I mean google's request to allow cookies when I upload something from my computer.  Probably the idea is so they can scan for some kind of security reason, but in this case, cookies is a vague term.  And what I think I am noticing is a creep towards requiring people to allow total computer access for these tech monsters.  First they will ask to do a security scan on what we upload, then whoops, it has to be all our files, just for safety of course, then it is permission to access those files for any reason, and then whoops, the tech giants have all of our financial information.  And then there's the fact that it probably isn't just about money, it is about more power than that, they want our lives, identities, and souls.  No need to be conspiracy theory about it, because everyone knows that regular life now is more outrageous than anyone's warped theories.  Who speaks out about this? No one that I ever hear of.  All I see is the same self righteous racism obsession that I grew up with for forty years.  There is nothing left to do on that but flog anyone who has a different life; meanwhile, some truly problem people are taking everything anyone has ever worked for.  I have said it before, don't think it wont be you, and don't think it won't be the people you pretend to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment