Sunday, July 17, 2022

What is behind people’s weakness

So I have been doing better blogging with fewer complaint mistakes, but here is a weaker post to just wonder something out loud in case it is a problem.  I noticed that gas prices were low during Trump’s presidency, high during Obama’s presidency, and horribly outrageous during Biden’s presidency.  And I am just wondering if the oil companies are “rigging” that on purpose for political reasons, in a similar way as facebook ruins people’s social lives for political reasons.  Like if it is kind of an industry display of power to get their way.  I do not know.  I truly don’t.  I know there are a lot of factors about energy production that I don’t understand.  But I think profit gouging is something that happens very often without much intervention, and this pattern makes me suspect some things could be on purpose.  I am disgusted with Biden but this type of fighting in both cases, from power hungry oil people and from greasy social media people, is a shameful embarrassment that probably shouldn’t be legally possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment