Monday, October 18, 2021

Unlabeled Fake Sugar. That is where I draw the line.

I guess people don’t think I should be devastated by this, but I am. It is something I knew could be a problem but didn’t expect so soon, and that is for sucralose to show up in regular foods without a warning label on the front of the package. It has been happening for a while, but recently made its way into foods in a more deceptive way than usual.  I was sad to taste it in the Pillsbury corn bread rolls I baked, and sure enough, right there in tiny little writing in the ingredients, there it was.  And then what I most didn’t expect is to buy a little gourmet cheesecake in a fancy grocery store and recognize the taste when I had a small slice.  Then the next morning, still bothered by the bad experience, I see that there is not even any sugar listed and it is all sucralose. So now I have to check all the ingredients before buying any food. And I am going to waste the offensive cheesecake.  It will not go to my neighbors.  It is a tragedy and just another sign of the dishonesty and fake good deeds that have harmed our country.  People have their way for now, but probably when they try to take everyone’s guns will be when the charade comes to an end and the good people move on from all the harassing destructive activism against all of us, every day, for many years about everything we do and have ever done. We are tired of y'all's self righteous hypocrisy, which is unironically just like the fake sugar that will not go undetected and undespised.

No comments:

Post a Comment