Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Worst Policies

   Sometimes I wonder what kind of jokes comedians are making and have been saying for the past twenty years because to me sometimes it seems like nothing is funny. It just seems like this whole country and world is a tragedy.
   I mean are they making jokes about how Subway's mayonnaise isn't really mayonnaise?  Because I looked it up online after tasting a horrible mysterious white plastic-like goop and sure enough, there are no eggs in the "recipe," or should I say "chemical formula." And at the store in my neighborhood, if you say you want Cheddar Cheese, they give you a shredded mix that has a few specks of cheddar and they don't even say anything like "We don't have Cheddar, we have this little mysterious mix that we know isn't what you want or what you asked for."  And hmm I mean I hope the turkey is turkey but we don't really know anymore, do we?
   And then okay, maybe it is just the fast food industry, except that iphones seem engineered to be a disposable product now because the charging ports wear out in a year ever since Apple started using the chargers that have that tiny little port instead of the wider port that was more dependable.  And when I try to access my library of music there is this other button that tries to get you to sign up for their apple music program.  And then it is hard to access my old library of music in the first place, so I think, hmm, do I have to rebuy music?  I know I am not the only one.  I've heard many rumors that Apple tries to make their products become obsolete fast on purpose, but is "obsolete" really the same as "defective?" I don' t think it is, honestly.

   That was funny when I just said the word "honestly," wasn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment