Saturday, February 4, 2017

What day is it anyway?

Well everyone, today is February 4th, and of course I am feeling a little bit of that let down feeling you get after celebrating Groundhog's Day. This year I got confused because on facebook that day it said "Happy Friends Day" and facebook had compiled a little video of my friends for me.  Well that is so thoughtful of them and I did not know they were in charge of the holidays and my friendships but I guess they are trying to grab just a little more power because making money from every single social interaction that happens just isn't enough. And I am now a little worried that on Sunday they will invite people to my apartment to a super bowl party without my permission. Should I make some chips and dips just in case? You know I really don't know what recipes to use because the facebook ads I remember are the ones where something inappropriate was on my news feed right next to the names of my friends who had said they liked something like animals or their hometown newspaper. But who knows what people really like when the "like" button is right next to the "hide post" button? You know I really don't know and maybe what I like and don't like isn't my decision anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment