Sunday, December 11, 2016

I do not need Hibachi white sauce to be happy.


Today I went to a Hibachi restaurant and it was so fun but there was no white sauce and there was no white sauce at this other Hibachi restaurant I went to a couple of weeks ago but I am thankful for what I have and for what goes right in my life.  But there was only a mustard sauce and a ginger sauce and it seemed like maybe the restaurants thought that too many people liked the white sauce and it was not there but I still think the meal reminded me of Thanksgiving because I am thankful for what I have. And maybe they felt that white sauce would have been so good that it was distracting. That I would understand because the white sauce really makes the meal in places like that but maybe they didn't want to be "a place like that" but instead more of a place that doesn't have white sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment