Sunday, September 4, 2016

OK 147 and 91, not 119, okay, why is there an adding machine


Hi everyone, I want to tell y'all about a little scuffle I recently had at a hotel.  I was trying to go somewhere cool during the heatwave because I did not have air conditioning.  I go in and I say hi the computer rate said such and such well do you have anything cheaper and they are like yeah but you have to make your reservation at those phones over there.  (They did not want to do a transaction in person.) So I go to the phones and they say okay how about 119 per night. I go okay and pay with credit card. They say okay it is non refundable. (that is why they did not want to do it in person.)  So then I go to check in and the guy wants me to sign a screen saying the rate is 147.  Well that is not what they told me so I try to cancel.  They say it is too late we already charged you and you are checked in. I say I am not staying here and I will not take the key and I think it is unreasonable to not let me cancel when I made the reservation ten minutes ago and you are telling me a different rate.  So then I talk to the manager and he says okay you can cancel but your name is going to go on a list for twenty years.  And he says the refund money will not show up in my account for a few days.  So anyway there is a charge on my electronic bank statement saying 380 which was a hundred more than the deal was supposed to be and then a few days later it doesnt get refunded but simply disappeared.  So I think they did some kind of wheeling and dealing with a bank in a way that did involve me getting my name put on a list or was he talking about my credit rating and called it a list to be deceptive.  If so that is over 7 lies that took place during that whole transaction where no one would have a normal conversation with me.  I have not checked my credit rating I mean do I have to buy a credit report from trying to get out of the heat for two days and then not being able to? Anyway I might wait until there is a problem and then get a lawyer.  I have a screenshot of the charge that disappeared.  Hotel Pennsylvania, see you on Judgement Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment